Well, since Ice is finally done, I have gotten to work on Fire. I'm not very far along on it, but just give me time! Ive got the ribbing on the bottom done (I don't have a pix of that yet but I will!) and I've started work on the main body of it. It is just enough different from Ice (other than the yarn) to be told apart. Oh! And just a word on this yarn: I LOVE IT! It is amazing! So much fun to knit and watch how the colors join and blend!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Fire
Well, since Ice is finally done, I have gotten to work on Fire. I'm not very far along on it, but just give me time! Ive got the ribbing on the bottom done (I don't have a pix of that yet but I will!) and I've started work on the main body of it. It is just enough different from Ice (other than the yarn) to be told apart. Oh! And just a word on this yarn: I LOVE IT! It is amazing! So much fun to knit and watch how the colors join and blend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment