What exactly am I supposed to say about this hat? It was my first adult hat, although I have made several baby hats already. (I do not have any children and I don't even know any babies, but all well!) It is my own original pattern, and my brother (who the hat was for) picked out the yarn---totally awesome yarn btw! He's in one of the pix modeling his hat. Of course, as you can tell, he was not happy about me taking a lot of pictures and his expression showed it.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Ice
What exactly am I supposed to say about this hat? It was my first adult hat, although I have made several baby hats already. (I do not have any children and I don't even know any babies, but all well!) It is my own original pattern, and my brother (who the hat was for) picked out the yarn---totally awesome yarn btw! He's in one of the pix modeling his hat. Of course, as you can tell, he was not happy about me taking a lot of pictures and his expression showed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment